نمونه سوال استاندارد انگلیش این مایند 3
English In Mind 3 Tests
نمونه سوال درس به درس English In Mind 3
این فایل با فرمت PDF و می باشد.دانلود-Download
English in Mind Second Edition
inspires teachers and students the world over. Designed especially for teenagers, this course has proved to be perfectly matched to their interests, age and abilities.
Engaging content and a strong focus on grammar and vocabulary combine to make this course a hit with both teachers and students. Each level of the course provides 80-90 hours of class work and it is ideal for mixed ability classes. Popular course features have been refreshed with new content, including the imaginative reading and listening topics, ‘Culture in mind’, and ‘Everyday English’ sections. Brand NEW for the second edition is a Student’s Book DVD-ROM containing games, extra exercises and videos featuring the photostory characters and a ‘Videoke’ feature. Teachers will love the new digital support in the form of a Testmaker Audio CD/CD-ROM which allows them to create and edit their own tests, and Classware which integrates the Student’s Book, class audio and video.
- Imaginative and appealing topics engage teenagers’ interest and motivate them to learn.
- Projects and writing tasks allow students to build up their own language portfolios, developing learner independence and giving students a practical use for the language.
- ‘Culture in mind’ sections give students an insight into different aspects of culture throughout the English-speaking world.
- Teacher’s Resource Book with photocopiable grammar and communication activities gives teachers lots of support and flexibility. Full pages of teaching tips and ideas, ‘Memo from Mario’, have been written by methodology expert, Mario Rinvolucri.
- Continuous teen photostories give students a feel for contemporary spoken English. The same characters also feature in linked video episodes.
- A condensed 14 units per level means classes can cover the entire syllabus in a school year.
- A ‘Get it right!’ section based on information from the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus tackle problem areas common to learners of each level.
- An eight-page ‘Welcome’ section in each level and a full Starter level for complete beginners provide multiple course entry points.