کتاب Phonics: Practice, Research and Policy به تشریح مباحث آواشناسی و موثر در استانداردهای خواندن Reading و تدریس خواندن Reading می پردازد.
Phonics: Practice, Research and Policy unravels the controversy surrounding phonics which currently characterises much of the discussion about reading standards and teaching reading. Bringing some much-needed balance to the debate – the book offers genuinely focused advice on how to make sense of the various theories and on their applications in practice, helping teachers to find the right practical solutions to suit the children in their settings.
The book includes chapters on:
– How children learn to read and how phonics helps
– The role of early phonics teaching
– Classroom approaches to phonics teaching
– Involving parents and carers
– Speaking and phonological awareness
– Spelling links
– Staff development
– Responses to the Rose Review on Early Reading.
It will be essential reading for student teachers on initial training courses, and for more experienced staff in a range of school settings.
Phonics: Practice, Research and Policy PDF Book