A complete Explanation about American English File Second Edition Methodology
In this article, we want to show you special features of American English File Second Edition Methodology for teachers and supervisors that want to know more about this collection.
Before reading the article, it is better to know teacher and student book and also test bank is available .
With a wide range of exciting new digital material, including all new documentaries, this new edition of American English File is still the number one course to get your students talking.
American English File Second Edition retains the popular methodology developed by world-renowned authors Christina Latham-Koenig and Clive Oxenden: language + motivation = opportunity. With grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation practice in every lesson, students are equipped with a solid foundation for successful speaking.
And a new array of digital resources provides even more choice and flexibility. Students can learn in the classroom or on the move with Online Practice, iChecker, the Pronunciation App, and more.
- Advanced level completes comprehensive six-level curriculum
- 75% brand new content motivates students with fresh topics
- Engaging videos develop communication skills through real-life examples and scenarios
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation in each lesson
- iChecker contains Progress Checks and Workbook audio material to develop learner independence and self-assessment
- Pronunciation app with interactive sounds chart and pronunciation games
- Testing Program CD-ROM provides a complete range of tests
- Oxford Online Practice offers students targeted and motivating practice to improve reading, writing, listening and speaking. Teachers can also use our online
- Learning Management System to easily manage and measure student progress
American English File Second Edition builds on the popular methodology of the first edition with material that gets your students talking. The Second Edition is even more student and teacher-friendly, with an updated design and 75% new content for improved visual appeal and topics that will engage and motivate students.
Speaking and pronunciation activities on every page help students to become confident in speaking. There are also extra mini-speaking activities in the Sound and Vocabulary Banks.
Exciting new digital material provides more opportunities for students to speak than ever before, both in and out of the classroom. Brand-new video, Online Practice, iChecker and the Pronunciation App all provide more practice for students in and out of the classroom.
With a solid language foundation and so many opportunities for speaking, it’s no surprise that American English File Second Edition is the course that gets everyone talking.